COMMITMENT TO YOU
ability of your facility to operate safely and productively is highly
dependent on the integrity of your electrical system and the integrity
of the people performing work on that system. As your electrical
contractor, this is our commitment to you:
WE PLEDGE to be open and fair in all of our dealings with you, and
pledge all of our efforts to deliver what we promise, when promised.
- OUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE are salaried, trained professionals commited
to high standards of integrity. They will focus on your specific needs
to build a long-term relationship with you based on mutual trust and
- OUR SRRVICE TECHNICAL REPRESENTATIVES are highly trained and
experienced electrical system specialists commited to assuring the
integrity of your electrical system. Their professional recommendations
are based on assuring facility safety and minimizing business
YOU WILL RECIEVE THE FINEST ELECTRICAL SERVICE AVAILABLE WE GUARANTEE
ANYTIME WE ARE WORKING IN YOUR FACILITY, WE WILL:
1. Be in professional, uniformed attire.
2. Obtain authorization and perform all work with a minium of
interruption within the facility.
3. Provide you with a detailed Service Report and maintain records of
all work where appropriate.
4. Perform all work according to the applicable code.
YOU CALL US FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE, WE WILL:
1. Immediately respond to your need by dispatching trained specialists.
2. Arrive within the time promised or communicate any changes for your
DESIGNED ELECTRICAL SERVICE IS REQUIRED:
1. Whenever possible, you will provided with a Designed Electrical
Service proposal that guarantees you, ahead of time, a fair and known
2. If work is done on a "Time & Material" basis, you can be assured
that we will perform the highest possible quailty of work at the lowest
possible cost to you.